Stunning 5 yr old, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom custom home built by renowned Ray Rochon on a quiet cul de sac that’s close to schools, Laurentian ski hill, shopping and parks with the balance Tarion Warranty. This home has it all…open concept main floor with hardwood and ceramic floors, large beautiful Dowdel Kitchen with granite countertops, formal dining and living area with a gas fireplace, elevated deck, wonderful master bedroom with a 4pc ensuite and large walk in closet. This home also features a full double garage and storage loft, walk out recroom/theatre room with hand scraped flooring, extra sound proofing and wired for surround sound, In-floor radiant gas heat makes the lower level very warm and cozy. Other notable features include a pie shaped lot, gas forced air, central air, complete home has upgraded insulation that reduces noise and makes it highly efficient. Stunning home in a Great location. Expenses, documents and a features list available. Video through multi media tab.
Inclusions: Dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, microwave, central vac, kitchen wine fridge, hot tub negotiable, custom window coverings, garage storage loft 22.6x10.4
Exclusions: Lower level gym mirror and TV rec room wall speakers and bracket`s, 2 TV wall mount`s.
Remarks: Hydro $168, Gas $115, Water $105 Approx.
Construction features of the home
• Ray Rochon 5 yr old home, including lower level finished by Rochon
• Balance of Tarrion Warranty remaining
• Survey on File
• Garage Storage Loft 22.6 x 10.4 ft
• NTI gas fired boiler – provides in-floor heating in lower level and instantaneous domestic hot water – forced air for upper floor
• Sound proof recroom with surround sound wiring
• Central Air, Central Vac
• Venmar air exchanger
• Lawn sprinkler system front and back
• Natural gas hookups for future garage heater & gas BBQ hookup back patio
• Hot tub – new heater assembly installed 2015- negotiable
• Upper floor - maple hardwood flooring and lower level hand carved flooring
• Hot water tap at rear for hot tub
• Outside pot lighting in eve troughs all around
• Important one to note: blown in insulation used in walls for high R value and sound proofing – can’t hear traffic and low heating costs
• Kitchen cabinets installed by Dowdal – easy close doors – granite counter – wine rack – wine cooler- ceramic tile flooring
• Appliances included – fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, wine cooler
• Pot lighting throughout open area of kitchen, dining and living room, master bedroom, downstairs rec room
• Mud/laundry room access from garage
• Fully fenced in back yard with dual access gates
• Low e argon windows
• All window treatments included
• Higher quality pressure treated lumber used behind kitchen cabinets for a more true and straight install and won’t wrap and cause issues – as well was used in pocket doors.
• Upper floor ceiling – used same “I” joists used in floor for solid construction – less movement – less nail pops in ceiling drywall
Close to schools, Laurentian ski hill, shopping and parks.
Mike Burman - REALTY EXECUTIVES Local Group Inc., Brokerage