This is the first step in the process. We can assist you with this step and help you get the best finance rates and options available. Using our preferred lenders, which we have at every lending institution in the area could save you thousands. Consider these questions!
1. You can, and should, get pre-approved for a mortgage before you go looking for a home
2. Know what monthly dollar amount you feel comfortable committing to and don't max yourself out
3. Think about your long term goals and expected situation's to determine the type of mortgage that will best suit your needs
4. Make sure you understand what the prepayment privileges are, payment frequency options and early discharge penalties. This knowledge could save you money during the term, in the long run, and if you want to get out of the mortgage early.
5. Ask if your mortgage is both portable and/or assumable
6.Dealing with a Morgage expert is a serious consideration
Once you are pre-qualified, we will determine how much you want to spend on a house and where you would prefer to live. We will review the homes for sale in your established price range and preferred areas. We can narrow the many listings down to the properties that suit you best. You don’t have to waste your time looking at houses that won’t work for you.